산격제일교회(개발중)

People Buy For Emotional Reasons

페이지 정보

작성자 Kristy 댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 23-09-24 03:36

본문

People Buy For Emotional Reasons People buy for emotional reasons and sometimes but certainly not always, need logical reasons to justify their decision. Think about some of your own buying decisions for a moment. Did you ever go out and buy a new pair of shoes when you had plenty already and your favourite pair just needed new heels, but you bought a new pair anyway because you just love new shoes? Maybe you justified your decision on the basis that if someone saw your bright, shiny, new shoes with the designer name tag, you would create a better impression.

Did you ever buy a new car when there was nothing at all wrong with your current model, but the feel and smell of a new car really makes you feel good? Perhaps you justified your decision on the basis that a new, more expensive, luxury car would impress your clients and they would be more likely to do business with you. I am sure you can think of lots of examples of when you bought something for emotional reasons and then justified them with a logical reason.

My own little foible is that I always buy new socks to wear whenever I am speaking at a conference, seminar or workshop. I just love wearing new socks and my logical reason for spending many hundreds of pounds a year on new socks, is because they make me feel so good that I believe I will speak much better and therefore attract even more speaking work. I am also a little paranoid that if I do not wear new socks I may not feel so good and may not speak well, which leads me on to the next key point.

People buy for emotional reasons and sometimes need logical reasons to justify their decision and this applies equally in the business to business market as it does the business to consumer market. The two fundamental emotional buying reasons are TO AVOID PAIN and TO BE HAPPY. Which of those do you think is the greatest buying motivator? The answer is - TO AVOID PAIN. To demonstrate this point, let's suppose that you wake up one morning feeling just a little depressed.

You probably do not telephone the doctor, insist on an emergency appointment and demand a prescription for a 'happy pill'. There are many other ways you can cheer yourself up. You can go to a movie, go out for a drink or dinner with some friends, read an amusing book or just get on with the day and put up with a little bit of depression. You know that if you get on with your life the depression will probably soon lift and you will not need to be seeking out a therapist to help you with this.

Compare that situation to waking up one morning with a very bad pain in your head. You take a couple of painkillers but the pain does not go away and, in fact, it gets worse. A half-hour or so later it is so bad that you telephone the doctor for an emergency appointment. When you see them, you literally beg for a prescription for some drug that is going to take this pain away and seek reassurance that there is not something seriously wrong.

If you have any inquiries relating to where and how you can utilize Stary Sącz Anonse, you could call us at our own web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

카테고리

카테고리
 공지사항
 질문답변
자유게시판
 갤러리
 1,2부예배
 청년예배
 찬양예배
 수요예배